Sunday, June 12, 2011

What was I about?

I’m not going to take the time to review the albums I’ve been listening to this past months therefore I’m going to post a brief list of the top albums I’ve been over and keep moving forward with the blog and the music. The list is in no particular order.

The Antlers - Burst Apart
Big K.R.I.T. - Return Of 4Eva
Bill Callahan – Apocalypse
British Sea Power - Valhalla Dancehall
Cass McCombs - Wit's End
The Cave Singers - No Witch
Colin Stetson - New History Warfare Vol. 2: Judges
Craft Spells - Idle Labor
Deerhoof - Deerhoof vs. Evil
DOM - Sun Bronzed Greek Gods (EP)
EMA - Past Life Martyed Saints
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Friendly Fires – Pala
Gang Gang Dance - Eye Contact
Gil Scott-Heron And Jamie XX - We're New Here
Holy Ghost! - Holy Ghost!
Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For My Halo
Metronomy - The English Riviera
The Mountain Goats - All Eternals Deck
Natural Child – 1971
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Belong
Panda Bear – Tomboy
Timber Timbre - Creep On Creepin On
tUnE-yArDs - W H O K I L L
TV On The Radio - Nine Types Of Light
Tyler, the Creator – Goblin
Woodkid – Iron (EP)
Wye Oak – Civilian

These were just the ones I liked a lot, but there was a lot of music that if I’d had the chance to review It would have been very well rated as well, but these were my above 8 ranked albums this past time, now I’m going to move on and start reviewing, hopefully you’ll listen what I was up to on this hiatus when the best of 101 comes on December ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment